1. All students must have the knowledge and competencies necessary to function in an increasingly technological age.
2. Educational technology, when used appropriately, improves performance, increases achievement and expands the knowledge of both the student and the teacher.
3. The financial commitment of the school district to technology must be continual, realistic, and ongoing.
4. Technology should be equally accessible for all members of the school community.
5. All students must be provided the opportunities to access, process, create and communicate using various technologies.
6. Technology used in the learning process is project/problem based.
7. Technology instruction must include an understanding of the responsible use of all forms of technology including the social, ethical and legal aspects.
8. Technology integration is an essential component in the school improvement process.
9. The district will align itself with the Common Core Standards and online testing methodology that cannot be completed without student access to these technologies.
10. Technology enables teachers the flexibility to manage a learning environment that can be student-centered and individualized where students can move through curriculum based on the their needs.